Reporting to the Director of Consulting Service, the IT Manager will lead Network Infrastructure Solutions Services that meet the business objectives of our customers. Managing all infrastructure service and solutions consisting of analyzing our customer business requirements, producing technical specifications and designs to ensuring solutions are implemented successfully. This position will be located in Silicon Valley
The IT Manager will have a proven track record (5+ years) of managing, implementing and supporting high quality solutions. The successful candidate must have strong networking experience.
• Microsoft - Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange
• Backup Exec
• Citrix (A plus)
The IT Manager will work closely with the Project Managers to ensure proper project tracking and controls are being met (Project plan, Resource allocation, Schedule), provide estimates to Project Managers and assist in developing the schedule. Will ensure presentations and documentation are produced to client's standards. Work with technical support and customers to troubleshoot issues related to the implementation of custom solutions.
• BA Degree in Information Systems or 5+ years Equivalent Working Experience
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Windows Server Environment or Equivalent Certifications
• 3 - 5 years of Business and Technical understanding of Network Infrastructure Solutions
• Excellent Client Presentation Skills.
• Excellent Customer Skills
• Expert Level Competency on the technology. Knowledge of advanced level concepts. Ability to articulate the strengths and weakness of the technology.
• Experience with Contingency and Disaster Recovery Planning
• Ability to mentor others in the appropriate use of the technology
Other skills that are important to this role include:
• Time Management
• Provide accurate work estimates with details and dependencies where appropriate.
• Team leadership
• Project Management capabilities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apex Solution Partners provides a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their family members. If you are interested in joining our professional team, please send your resume and cover letter to