Reporting to the Director of Consulting Service, the Helpdesk Analyst will assist Client Services to meet the business objectives of our customers. Candidate must have an analytical thinking process with preferred experience in a fast paced, structured customer service environment. Candidate will successfully provide Level 2 infrastructure support issues to resolution within our customer base. This position will be located in Silicon Valley.
The Helpdesk Analyst will have a proven track record (3+ years) of providing professional customer service and resolution supporting high quality solutions. The successful candidate must have strong networking experience.
• Microsoft - Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft Office Products-Line
• Backup Software
• Cisco (a plus)
The Helpdesk Analyst will work closely with all staff members to ensure client SLA’s are being met. Will ensure documentation are produced and updated to client's standards. Work with technical support and customers to troubleshoot issues related to the implementation of custom solutions.
• 3+ years Working Experience
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) or Equivalent Certifications
• 3 years of Technical understanding of Network Infrastructure Solutions
• Excellent Client Phone Skills.
• Excellent Customer Skills/Interpersonal Skills
• Ability to articulate the strengths and weakness of the technology.
• Ability to mentor others in the appropriate use of the technology
Other skills that are important to this role include:
• Time Management
• Provide accurate work estimates with details and dependencies where appropriate.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apex Solution Partners provides a comprehensive benefits package to employees and their family members. If you are interested in joining our professional team, please send your resume with cover a letter to: